Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER Sunday, April 12, 2009



Happy Easter Sunday to everyone!! I received a ton more pictures of the trip to Copper mountain yesterday!!! Fun in the snow for everyone!!

Looks like there 
was healthy game of snowball fighting going on by the looks of these pictures!  Fun!!  


And not without lots of love, hugs and kisses.  Chrsity was all
 bundled up too... looks cold.  It's 44
 
degrees Fahrenheit today in Denver! Burr
.  Kelsen is helping Dylan gear up like a good big bro!.


I have to start a new post because the pictures are getting cut off!

1 comment:

  1. Hey mama, Happy Easter to you all!!!...it has been awhile since I have talked to you on skype...but I hope you know that I am always thinking of you and praying for your recovery....It is so wonderful to see you with the kids again....I know how long you have been waiting for that!!! It is such a beautiful thing to see...they all look so happy to be there, being with you and Don, and especially playing in the snow, What a treat!! I love that family pic of you and your fam in the apartment....It brought me to tears because it really shows the progress you've made and what a wonderful GOD we have, for HE has brought you back to them!!! I love you and miss you so much....I miss talking stories with you but I know that you need this time with your family, but everyone says hello and continues to pray for you on a daily basis....Hey Don, Pastor Mike says hello and is so awesome to hear that Christy is doing so well! As always mama, keep up the good work!! Loving and missing you always, your sister, Monkey girl (Rene)
    ....And again, to my Colorado fam bam, thank you for all that you do.....My love to everyone there!!!!

    ReplyDelete